what's involved in
Maintaining a wordpress website?
- Backup your site regularly. This is the most vital thing that you need to do on a regular basis (Minimum once a month). Just in case you’re hacked or your site crashes.
- Keep your whole website up-to-date.
- Delete Unused plugins, and Keep others Updated.
- Optimise your database. …
- Focus on your site’s security. That includes installing a security plugin if one isn’t already installed.
- Keep an eye on your site’s page load time speed.
- Manage user accounts. Making sure no one has gotten into your account uninvited. It happens all the time.
Let Us Keep Your Website Running Like A Swiss Watch
You Hire Us So You Can Focus On What You Do Best
Starting At $99/Month
“Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”